Remembering How To Drum DVD
Product ID : Rmbr_HTD
This DVD by Michael Taylor provides a study of traditional Djembe techniques enabling you to play the Djembe with confidence and clarity.
- For the beginning and advanced Djembe player
- Interactive Djembe DVD ensembles that allow you to hear only the drums you want and silence the rest. For instance, hear all drum parts, Djembe only, or just Djun Djun. Eight options in total giving you plenty of opportunity to plan and keep things live.
- Simple Yoga warm-ups chosen especially for Djembe drummers
- Infinitely looping practice rhythms so you can play along until it becomes second nature
- Develop bass, tone & slap in order to speak clearly on the drum
- Question & Answer exercise designed to get you "out of your head" and into the feel of the music
- Ghosting exercises in binary, ternary & polyrhythmic rhythms (big words for cool Djembe beats)
- Complete Djembe maintenance & tuning instructions
Products You May Like
Learn the Djembe story, How to Tune the Djembe, Correct Djembe Playing Position, Different Djembe Sounds and More!