Natural Mahogany Djembe 9 X 20
Product ID : D_PL_B0
A no frills high quality great sounding drum! The natural beauty of the mahogany wood is enhanced with a cherry color stain and unmasked by carvings or paintings. There's something to be said for the elegance of simplicity.
Add the Lifetime Drum Head Service Guarantee to your Djembe purchase and World Wide Drums will replace your drum head free for as long as you own your drum. This Service Guarantee covers all labor and materials.
Djembe Drum Specifications:
- Drum is 20 inches tall, head size 9 inches
- Drum weight 6lbs. - 9lbs
- Made from a single piece of select grade plantation grown mahogany for a clear resonant sound
- Kiln dried to reduce cracking
- Legally harvested wood supporting the ecology and economy of the native country
- Lathe turned for a consistent/open sound and easy tuning
- Consistent bearing edges of improved sound quality and ease of tuning
- Goat skin drum head from the back of the goat where the skin is thicker for great bass tones and longer head life
- Base and crown rings wrapped with cotton cloth for long rope life
- Rope tuned tightly with non-stretch weather resistant alpine rope for good bass and crisp slap drum tones
- Lightly varnished to seal in the natural wood oils to protect from cracking
- Rope handle for secure carrying and extra rope for easy tension adjustments.