Painted Djembe Drum 8 X 16
Product ID : DP AB Camo6 sec
Small Painted Djembe drum. Great for small children or anyone wanting to play a hand drum but not wanting a full sized Djembe.
The drum is a second so it will have a cosmetic defect.
Djembe Drum Specifications:
- Drum is 16 inches tall, head size 6 - 8.5 inches
- Drum weight 4lbs. - 5lbs
- Made from a single piece of select grade plantation grown mahogany for a clear resonant sound
- Kiln dried to reduce cracking
- Legally harvested wood supporting the ecology and economy of the native country
- Lathe turned for a consistent/open sound and easy tuning
- Consistent bearing edges of improved sound quality and ease of tuning
- Goat skin drum head from the back of the goat where the skin is thicker for greate bass tones and longer head life
- Base and crown rings wrapped with cotton cloth for long rope life
- Rope tuned tightly with non-stretch weather resistant alpine rope for good bass and crisp slap drum tones
- Lightly varnished to seal in the natural wood oils to protect from cracking
- Rope handle for secure carrying and extra rope for easy tension adjustments.